Buscar este blog

miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Superstitions! Are you superstitious?


FUN: Are you superstitious?? 



Here you can solve your this quiz to find out!






I did the questionnaire and this was my result!



YANINA: You are more practical than superstitious.You are a bit superstitious, but are more practical. You do what is viable and important. You maintain your balance.


Post/comment your result!!!!!!


GRAMMAR: First Conditional. 










Link 1. 






Link 2. 






Link 4. Superstitions sheet of paper. You can download it from this page (go to the little image, click with your mouse and choose the option: open on a new window. 





Complete it by looking at the next video. 




You can practice conditionals too!

Link 5. 



Link 6. a pdf sheet ;)

GAME! THIS IS AN ADVANCED GAME: THE MILLION GAME (WITH CONDITIONALS) iT HAS ALL OF THE TYPES OF CONDITIONALS BUT IT CAN BE FUNNY! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN CHARACTER. GIVE IT A TRY! 
Leave your comments! 

That's all, people! Prepare your dialogues! 

Love u!

Miss Yanina :)

7 comentarios:

  1. I am superstitious! I have never walked under a ladder JEJEJE.
    See you !
    Love
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are not superstitious
    Superstitious, astrology and such do not figure in your dictionary. You avoid them like fleas.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am not at all superstitious! hahaha
    Kisses Miss (:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear all,

    That's good! C U tomorrow... I'm not superstitious... but I do not open an umbrella inside my house! jajaja

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am not superstitious at all! That's all lies!

    ResponderEliminar